Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.

Ask the question to lawyer On-Line

Services provided by top experts include: consultations about family law matters, including Hague Convention issues, child support, alimony, adoptions; legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles; restoration of vital documents, preparation of wills and trusts, estate litigation, administration of estates; all legal matter related to the Russian Federation, former USSR territories, the United States, European countries, Israel, South Africa, and Australia.

The most interesting questions can be published at this site confidentially without your name and e-mail.

Due to constant increase of the number of questions, We cannot provide any visitor of this site with an answer. If you expect premium service or individual approach, you should request paid consultation. In the paid consultation We can take into account all details of your case, consider the best ways solving your problem, provide you with individual practical recommendations that suit your situation. Ask your question, do not wait when a problem solves itself.

Those who live in the USA and Canada can pay for services and consultations by Credit or Debit card or Pay Pal or Check (in US Dollars, drawn on US bank) or Money Order

Ask your question by email:

Or send an email from the site:

Your name: *
City, country: *
Your e-mail: *
Subject of your message: *
Your message: *Max: 5000 simbols
Preferable payment method:
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review