I am writing a story about divorce in Russia. I would like to interview you and have
your opinion on the subject.
These are the questions i would like to address:
1. What are the main reasons, according to you, behind the high divorce rates in Russia?
2. Do you believe that these issues might be related to marrying early, infidelity, alcoholism?
3. What has the government done now and what more can it do to affect the divorce rate?
4. How many divorces to you handle a year?
5. Are divorces easier in Russia? If yes, why?
6. What part to children play in the divorce? What is the perspective in Russia toward paying child support etc.?
7. Do you see a change in trend in the past two decades? Are younger people not going to have such a high divorce rate? If yes, why?
8. Lastly, have I forgotten anything on the subject? If yes please write any additional comment.
Thank you very much!