Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Questions: 486
Page 6 from 49
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

Questions of registration and citizenship (Russia)
My child's father (US citizen) doesn't give consent for my son to get a citizenship of a country of my citizenship. I have a sole legal and physical custody and he has visitations on weekends. The court order says i need his consent only for traveling out of country. The embassy says that his rights are not terminated so they need his father's consent. And it's in child's best interest to get dual citizenship. Is it possible to sue the embassy or other legal ways that consulate agree not to request his consent?

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
My ex-wife went to the Zags to disclose the marriage status. and She sent to me the copy of the divorce certificate issued by the Zags in Moscow. This is not the court decision. it is mutual agreement by Zags .
We got married registered in the same Zags in Moscow. I don't know it is registered in Russia or not.
If I got married in the Zags in Moscow for international marriage, It would be supposed to be registered in Moscow.

Anyway. I need a real certificate(lifetime) from the Zags. After paying 100% in advance, How can I be sure that I can get the right document ? Are you confident 100% ?

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
My husband is Russian citizen with green card in the USA. He mentally abusing me and using me financially. I'm tired of taking care of him. I want to move on and divorce.

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)
What should an American father do when his six year old British girl does not want to visit the United Sates before child custody ends at age 18? The child is very fearful if she comes back to the US she will be stuck since the dad is trying to change custody and she is afraid to be stuck here in the US.

This is why the British courts have ruled that she does not have to visit the United States before child custody end at age 18. Because the child is born in the UK and has never visited the United State, she is not subject to a US child custody order.

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
My girlfriend has been separated from her husband for many years in her home country of the Russia. They will not grant her a divorce because the husband will not agree to sign to it. If she moves to the United States does she have any options to divorce him? He has been physically abusive to her, and I fear her being stuck in the situation. Thank you.

Immigration Law (USA)
Karina, I know you that US attorneys calls to you as expert for the hearings in courts. What is means? Who can be expert in the court? What is price for expert witness participation?

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
I am Russian (asylum pending) and He is Portuguese. We got married and living in the USA. How do we register our marriage in Portugal? Portuguese consulate that is in charge of my area(New York City consulate) doesn't have availability for 2 years, send emails, filled forms, and no reply. What should we do?

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)
I move to Russia a year ago with my minor children and now the father has brought me to court an held me in contempt for moving without his permission which I did not know I needed. Also his visitation rights have not ever been interrupted by my move. He just doesn’t want to bring them to their extra curriculum activities in Russia where they play sports.

Questions: 486
Page 6 from 49
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review