Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Questions: 490
Page 7 from 49
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
My girlfriend has been separated from her husband for many years in her home country of the Russia. They will not grant her a divorce because the husband will not agree to sign to it. If she moves to the United States does she have any options to divorce him? He has been physically abusive to her, and I fear her being stuck in the situation. Thank you.

Immigration Law (USA)
Karina, I know you that US attorneys calls to you as expert for the hearings in courts. What is means? Who can be expert in the court? What is price for expert witness participation?

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
I am Russian (asylum pending) and He is Portuguese. We got married and living in the USA. How do we register our marriage in Portugal? Portuguese consulate that is in charge of my area(New York City consulate) doesn't have availability for 2 years, send emails, filled forms, and no reply. What should we do?

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)
I move to Russia a year ago with my minor children and now the father has brought me to court an held me in contempt for moving without his permission which I did not know I needed. Also his visitation rights have not ever been interrupted by my move. He just doesn’t want to bring them to their extra curriculum activities in Russia where they play sports.

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)
I am from India and got married with Russian woman in India,
After get pregnant my wife
come to Russia to meet her family and promised me that she will back to India and born baby there in India but she didn't came and born baby in Russia now she took divorce from me and took my son as well as my son is 2 year old now.
My wife lives in St. Petersburg
I would like to know how you would help me in this case
Thank you

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
I am a British citizen but currently married to a Russian citizen and I am trying to get a divorce from her. At the moment I live in the United Arab Emirates and my wife returned to Russia. We have not seen each other and only spoken a few times since then.

I can provide further details about the whole situation later but at the moment, my request for a divorce in the UAE was refused due to my wife not being here, a decision which I am now appealing with a date next week. I am not hopeful of the outcome so have been looking at alternative was to get divorced and found your website. Getting a divorce in my home country of Scotland is not an option as I need to be resident there to file for a divorce. I have been reading through your website but please could I clarify the following?

If I use your services, the website says your divorce fee starts from $1,000. Does this include court fees? Power of Attorney etc, or just your fees for the divorce process?

My wife, as far as I am aware is back in her home town of St. Petersburg. Can your company cover this jurisdiction?

I do not have her address in St. Petersburg. Will this be a problem if I cannot get it?

If you could advise me of any of the above, or need further information to assess the case, then please let me know.

Thank you for your time

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
I'd like to get the real divorce certificate from the Zags in Moscow.

My ex-wife went to
the Zags to disclose the marriage status. and She sent to me the copy of the divorce certificate issued by the Zags in Moscow. This is not the court decision. it is mutual agreement by Zags .
We got married registered in the same Zags in Moscow.
If I got married in the Zags in Moscow for international marriage, It would be supposed to be registered in Moscow.

Anyway. I need a real certificate (lifetime) from the Zags.
I can go to the zags to get the certificate with a Russian translator living in Moscow. It must be cheaper but I would rather not to visit Moscow.
How much is the fee?

Immigration Law (USA)
I was referred to you, I married a Russian woman here on a B2 visa she has a child with her as well. What is our next step for her to become legal here?

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (USA)

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)
There are a few questions while I await results.
Is there anyway to know where my son
is located, Russia is a large country, this woman is capable of anything and could relocate in a hard to get to place, especially in winter, just to make things even more difficult for me.
What happens to the inheritance that my son was once entitled to if I have no custody.
If there is no custody rights is there any child support that needs to be paid.

Questions: 490
Page 7 from 49
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2024

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review