Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)

I am Hungarian, my husband is Russian and we have been living in Switzerland for the last 11 years. We married some years ago in Hungaria. After our marriage, my husband had relations with a Russian woman on one of his business trips. The thing claimed that her bastard (born autumn 2000 somewhere in Russia) is from my husband. My question is can she sue him for fatherhood recognition or/and child support (alimony) and which law and court will apply then. In Switzerland is actually so, that the mother can sue a man for vaterhood recognition only within 1 year after the birth. Then, the bastard can sue him also within 1 year after his full age (18 I think). I do not know what says the Russian law about this matter. I will appreciate your advice very much. I do not want that my family (inclusive my husband) pay anything or hear anything about this story some time later. Or worst that my child (born 99) will be confronted some time later with all this. How can I prevent this?


I had to think about your situation, and I am ready to give you a consultation. Your situation is not simple, and unfortunately my consultation may only be for a fee. Let me know about your preferred way to pay for the consultation, and I will give you my information that is needed to make the payment. You will receive the consultation within 7 days from the moment I receive the payment. Write me a letter if you are interested in receiving such a consultation.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review