Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

I feel that I owe you something because of all of your advise. I filed for divorce here in the USA because she was supposed to come and visit and I would "serve" her the papers here in the USA where the divorce will quick and cheap. \nShe is not coming now and so I cannot serve her or send her papers. The only way the divorce can proceed is that I need to find her address or I need to "publish" the divorce in a Russian newspaper. My lawyer does not have a Russian connection or is sure which papers to publish in. \nDo you want to help me get it "published"? How much does it cost? How long does it take? or How much will you charge to have you find her address?


I am glad to receive the message from you again. But I don't clear understand you decision. What was you guided to start filing the divorce in the USA? I am in some doubt about that under the circumstances of your situation the divorce in America could be easier and cheaper than in Russia. It's because, for example, that your are going to pay for two lawyers, in the US and Russia. As far as I understand, you don't have your marriage certificate. And I suppose the divorce proceedings cannot be started without marriage certificate document. How did you resolve this? Are you going to address to me to get this document here? \nAnd also: as I have understood, do you need EITHER to find out address of your wife OR to publish the divorce? I.E. ONLY ONE ALTERNATIVE OF THE BOTH. Or do you need both of them to be done? What should be content of such advertising published? Should this ad be in Russian language? In Russia it is not required to publish a divorce. \nI still think that divorce in Russia is the best way in your situation. I am not sure that under these conditions the divorce in America is possible. And my fulfillment of your instructions could not be cheaper than divorce in Russia in total. Especially if you and your lawyer don't know exactly what ad should be published. I wouldn't like that you pay for void work. And I wouldn't like to share responsibility with a lawyer in the USA: it is easier for me to do all the work myself in Russia from beginning to end. \nPlease answer these my questions. Especially I am interested about your marriage certificate. After receiving of your answer I can reply whether I can help you.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review