Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

I am in the US ARMY. I am stationed in Korea. \nI was married in May of this year, to a Russian citizen who was here on an entertainment visa. She went back to Russia in June, and has not returned. She was pregnant before she left, and then had the baby in Russia. I have talked to her 3 times since she left and she wants a divorce. what do i need to do to get it?


Your marriage can be dissolved either in the USA or in Russia. I can provide legal assistance only in case of divorce in Russia because I am a Russian lawyer and I cannot provide advise about the law of USA or Korea. \nIf you would decide to divorce in Russia I can participate in the divorce proceedings in court and ZAGS (until you get divorce certificate). If the divorce proceedings will be initiated by you, it is required from you to have a Power of Attorney, your Marriage Certificate or its duplicate and a copy of your passport. From your wife in this case it is required to have agreement to divorce in written form. The Power of Attorney should be notarized and apostilled. \nThis Power of Attorney will allow me to act on your behalf. As a result, I will send you all needed documents and you will not have to go to Russia. With mutual agreement of husband and wife to divorce, this proceedings will be quick enough in Russia. \nAbout getting you daughter: unfortunately, I don't see this chance.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review