Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

I married on Nov. 2001 at a town Saratov. After a day of marriage I returned to USA. When I got to USA she asked for divorce stating that she got back to her boyfriend. I signed paper that she sent me for divorce and mailed to her on February 2002. I have original marriage certificate and she has copy of it. She married to me on the paper but sleeping with her old boyfriends. I pray God that it never happens to any man in the world. I lost the money for the 2 trips that I make to marry her. I lost the money that I paid for her wedding ring and wedding dress. I lost the money which I paid to her. I lost the money that I bought many dresses for her. Is it possible to take annulment because we were together after marriage only one day? Annulment at America means that is was a mistake and marriage did not happen? Thanks


If your wife will not contest the divorce, I can participate in this proceeding. In this situation your case can be considered without my presence in Astrakhan (while I'm being in Saint-Petersburg). \nI will send you a template for the Letter of Attorney in English. Please find out, Can a notary public in your country seal this Letter of Attorney written in English or it should be translated into Portuguese? \nDo you have Marriage Certificate or your Marriage Certificate is with you wife?

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review