Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

Thank you very much for the response, however I think you may have misunderstood me slightly. First, I do not want the divorce and my question was one of knowing if I could request reconciliation. Further, my financial questions and those relating to criminal charges were in case circumstances progress in such a manner to convince me that she has defrauded me. Please believe me I have no real reason to believe this other than her recent ceasing of communication and the similarity of her actions to those defrauding foreigners. Truthfully, I do not think she has does this; my words are merely the ramblings of a man with a terribly broken heart. I am sure what I am about to ask you is not something you usually do, but I am going to ask anyway. Would you considered being hired to assist my wife and I in reconciliation? Frankly, my love for her is deep, clear and completely unending. As you may have already realized, my communication skills need improving. I want nothing more than to repair the damage and move forward. And let me be clear, the damage is far more minor than she seems to be making it sound like. I will be very thorough and objective should you decide to proceed.

Thank you,


First I would like to make more exact whether I understand your situation correctly:

1. Has your wife filed or is she going to file a divorce suit to a court in Saint-Petersburg? Do you wish me to represent you in court and appeal about reconciliation?

If so, please specify is there the divorce case processed, which court, what's date of hearing and all other information you know about it. I should inform you that if no reconciliation occurs and your wife insists on divorce, court will dissolve your marriage. But I will try to do as much as I can to force you wife to change her attitude towards divorce.

If you want to begin our common work, I will prepare and send you a text of Power of Attorney that you should sign.

2. I did not understand situation about the money. Do you want to recover the money you sent her if your marriage would be dissolve? I cannot help you in this matter. It seems me unlikely. You would not prove that there was a designed fraud from her side. Probably you make her life hard this way but it would not return your money back.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review