Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (USA)

What if My Spouse Refuses to Pay Child Support? What if My Spouse Filed a Petition to Modify His/Her Child Support Payments?


If you have already hired an attorney to represent you in your divorce action, the issue of child support would be resolved by the court or agreed to by the parties before the final judgment of divorce is rendered.

If you had not filed for divorce, but your spouse refuses to pay child support for you children, you can contact the attorney to discuss how to proceed in this matter, including filing a petition in family court of the county where you reside.

In the event you find yourself on the respondent’s side in the family court proceeding in which you spouse seeks modification of child support, you need to contact an attorney, who will provide you with guidance as to how to proceed in such case.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2024

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review