Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)

Dear Ms. Duvall, Esq:

I am an American national living in New York. My daughter Olga was born in the US when my husband had already become a US citizen, though he was born in St. Petersburg. An American child born in America to two Americans. He divorced me in 2014 and we share custody of child. I recently found out that he somehow got her a Russian passport!!! I do not know how. He has told me laughingly that he will take our baby away and nothing will stop him.

He is planning to leave me without a child, and her with no Mama to care for her. I have a lawyer here (Natalia Gourari) but there is not a lot to be done without proof. I need the documents related to her Russian passport, especially if her US birth certificate needed to be filed in some way with Russia to get that approval? So I can probe that he did what he confesses when we are alone.... I also need a copy of her passport and passport number. I have been calling Russian Consulates for 5 days. No answer! I also have learned that he bought apartment in St. Petersburg, and I need to learn where that is so I can show our Court that I am not lying about this crazy plan. I can give you names, birthdays, social security numbers, a Russian passport of my husband, bank account information, etc. Please let me know what guidance or assistance you might provide or direct, and God bless you.


I will be glad to provide to you full information concerning this matter.

I also can prepare attorney letter to the Russian consulate to get additional information about her Russian passport. I am Russian attorney and usually the consulate answers me for all my requests.

I can also provide to you legal opinion to show to judge that his plan is real.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review