Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.
Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Russia)

I'm from Germany and I have a young daughter in Moscow. Her mother and I never lived together and we were not married. We got into, what is basically a stupid, conflict about a year ago (I wrote very detailed account for the lawyer who will represent my case). During past year I was blocked for several months from contacting my daughter. I traveled to Moscow a few times in order to try to solve things by diplomacy. Every time things would progress and then deteriorate fast when I returned to my home in Germany.

Basically, I just want some time alone with my daughter during vacation and normal visitation rights without restrictions that my ex is imposing at the moment. My ex insists on being present to every activity of my daughter and me. She is also not willing to let my daughter visit me in many for vacation. The ironic thing is that I'm regular with paying child support (voluntarily, since no paper has been signed at any point), I have no criminal record of any kind and no history of any mental diseases or addictions and I was never aggressive or even raised a voice to my daughter. What's more I agreed on paying my ex vacation in Germany (not with me and my daughter, of course) just to try and solve

things diplomatically.

I've read Russian family law and based on that I sent my ex my proposal for parental agreement but she is doing everything but she is stalling me for weeks now and I might as well start preparing for legal battle.

What are my chances of winning a court case? Is it possible for my daughter to visit me in Germany during vacations? It must be noted that Germany signed Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and what is more our police is very diligent in enforcing it so there is no chance for me to abduct my daughter (not as

if I would wish to do something like that).

So, would you be interested in taking my case and what are your tariffs? Since there is still at least a minute chance my ex and I could come to agreement, could you then help providing me with proper legal form of such agreement?

In case we agree on terms of your legal services and you become my legal representative I already prepared very detailed account and summary of the whole circumstances leading to this situation and I summarized every relevant point that could be used in the judicial proceedings.


I will be glad to resolve this case. Please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Articles and consultations authored by attorney reflect the state of law as of the date of their writing. The laws change daily. Users of this site are advised to consult attorney regarding their situation.
Karina Duvall
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2023

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review