I am from India and got married with Russian woman in India,
After get pregnant my wife come to Russia to meet her family and promised me that she will back to India and born baby there in India but she didn't came and born baby in Russia now she took divorce from me and took my son as well as my son is 2 year old now.
My wife lives in St. Petersburg
I would like to know how you would help me in this case
Yes, I can help you. From my point of view, you need to do following steps:
1) to receive divorce papers from St. Petersburg: we can get it for you;
2) to check, if she registered the child for names of both parents, or for her name only;
3) we can obtain child birth certificate if you are legally father of child;
4) in this case, we can obtain visitation rights for you;
5) otherwise, you need to establish paternity first, and we can help you with this issue as well.