Services are provided in native languages by bilingual attorneys: divorces, local and international, consultations about family matters by top experts, Hague Convention, child support, alimony, adoptions, wills and trusts, legalization of foreign divorces, registration and legalization of foreign documents, apostilles, mid-marriage agreements and prenuptials, restoration of vital documents, all matter related to the United States, former USSR territories, Europe, Israel and Australia.

Renewal or duplicate documents in Russia an USA

In some cases, you need to recover lost documents.

People of all nations and nationalities travel around world, change their residency, get married, get divorced, have children, and also die. Everyday we are faced with the need to recover lost documents, or receive copies of them, in order to exercise and protect our rights.

These documents include:
  • Birth certificate;
  • Marriage certificate;
  • Divorce certificate;
  • Death certificate;
  • Copies of any other records;
  • Documents from courts, including orders, judgements, transcripts (minutes);
  • Subpoenas;
  • Any other government and state documents;
  • Documents from any archives;
  • etc.

We help to obtain any documents from Russia as well as former USSR countries, from the United States of America, Canada, Australia, Eastern and Western Europe, South Korea, and many other countries.

We also obtain apostilles and consular legalization, making certified translation into English from Russian along with other languages and vise versa.

How can I obtain vital records for myself?

If you were born, married, divorced, etc., in Russia, and live in the same city or town, you have no problem receiving your vital records.

However, if you relocated or live in another city or in another country, it can be a big problem obtaining these documents. Some people cannot do it themselves. At the same time, these people, for example, cannot file immigration petition in the United States without their certificates. Our office can handle these kinds of matters. We can receive any documents from Russia, Ukraine, or any other country and get it delivered to any country in the world. We also arrange certified translations for you from/into any language.

How to recover documents abroad?

More often, Russians face the need to restore documents abroad. It is no secret that many couples marrying abroad; some even get divorced there. Many parents try to take care of the citizenship of their child in advance by give birth to their child in the United States or other countries. Some people die abroad, giving the need for their relatives to obtain a death certificate to get inheritance. In any case, it is necessary to recover documents from abroad. Our office offers a unique service for recovering documents from abroad.

Thus, even without getting up from your table, and, moreover, without leaving your house, you can order from us many professional services as:
  1. Obtaining any vital records from ZAGS authorities, including Birth, Marriage, Divorce and Death certificates.
  2. Obtaining court documents, police certificates, and etc.
  3. Obtaining any documents from United States id America.
  4. Apostilles.
  5. Consular legalization.
  6. Certified translations.
  7. And many other services.
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-212-205-2211 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-850-9199 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+9-722-375-2113 Israel
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)
+38-044-392-8634 Kiev

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2024

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC

Russian-Divorce Professional Corp. BBB Business Review